A biomolecule is any molecule that is present in living organisms, including large macromolecules such as proteins, polysaccharides, lipids, and nucleic acids, as well as small molecules such as primary metabolites, secondary metabolites, and natural products.
Check this Part I (Part A) section Practice Papers:
- CSIR UGC NET Compulsory – Model Paper 1
- CSIR UGC NET Compulsory – Model Paper 2
- CSIR UGC NET Compulsory – Model Paper 3
In this article we prepared MCQ Quiz on Biomolecules topic from Unit I in Paper – I (Part B) and Paper II.
Mark the letter of your choice then click on the next button. Your score will be posted as soon as the you are done with the quiz. We will be posting more of this soon.
Some reference Study materials:
- Carbohydrates : Classification and its Basics
- Proteins : Basic and Structural organization
- What are Lipids ? How to Classify?
- Nucleic Acids : Basics and Types