Hello CSIR UGC NET aspirants, This is the Model paper series for COMPULSORY paper – A from the CSIR syllabus – PAPER – I (Part A). This is useful for all aspirants. Check your ability with this model paper series. This is Model Paper -2.
Mark the letter of your choice then click on the next button. Your score will be posted as soon as you are done the quiz. We will be posting more of this soon.
Check the Topics unit wise here. We are updating more free study materials in coming days.
- UNIT 1. Molecules and their Interaction Relevant to Biology
- UNIT 2. Cellular Organization
- UNIT 3. Fundamental Processes
- UNIT 4. Cell Communication and Cell Signaling
- UNIT 5. Developmental Biology
- UNIT 6. System Physiology – Plant
- UNIT 7. System Physiology – Animal
- UNIT 8. Inheritance Biology
- UNIT 9. The diversity of Life Forms
- UNIT 10. Ecological Principles
- UNIT 11. Evolution and Behavior
- UNIT 12. Applied Biology
- UNIT 13. Methods in Biology
If you are interested to submit study materials from the above units, Check the WRITE FOR US Guideline now.