This is CSIR NET Life Science Examination Pattern 2020.
- CSIR NET Life Science Examination
- Time: 3 Hours
- Maximum Marks: 200
CSIR-UGC (NET) EXAM FOR AWARD OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP AND ELIGIBILITY FOR LECTURERSHIP
CSIR-UGC (NET) Exam for Award of Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lecturership shall be a Single Paper Test having Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The question paper is divided into three parts
Basic Examination Pattern of CSIR NET Life Science Examination
This part shall carry 20 questions pertaining to General Science, Quantitative Reasoning & Analysis, and Research Aptitude. The candidates shall be required to answer any 15 questions. Each question shall be of two marks. The total marks allocated to this section shall be 30 out of 200.
This part shall contain 50 Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs) generally covering the topics given in the syllabus. A candidate shall be required to answer any 35 questions. Each question shall be of two marks. The total marks allocated to this section shall be 70 out of 200.
This part shall contain 75 questions that are designed to test a candidate’s knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts. The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem. A candidate shall be required to answer any 25 questions. Each question shall be of four marks. The total marks allocated to this section shall be 100 out of 200.
- There will be negative marking @25% for each wrong answer.
- To enable the candidates to go through the questions, the question paper booklet shall be distributed 15 minutes before the scheduled time of the exam. The Answer sheet shall be distributed at the scheduled time of the exam.
- On completion of the exam i.e. at the scheduled closing time of the exam, the candidates shall be allowed to carry the Question Paper Booklet. No candidate is allowed to carry the Question Paper Booklet in case he/she chooses to leave the test before the scheduled closing time.
- Model Question Paper is available on HRDG website www.csirhrdg.res.in
The above-given information is the official CSIR NET Life Science Examination Pattern 2020.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?