Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has released admit card (or) hall tickets 2015 on June 6th 2015. The admit card is issuing for all candidate who are registered successfully for this Sunday 21st June 2015. CSIR UGC NET 2015 examination is the national examination conducting two times every year to determine the eligibility of the candidates. CSIR UGC NET 2015 is the eligibility test for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) and eligibility for appointment of Lecturers (Lecturer Ship – LS) in various subject areas of Science and Technology.
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2015 are issuing through their official portal of CSIR only. They are not sending any paper admit card by post. So candidates must be download their admit card from the hosted link provided by CSIR official portal. Download the admit card and check the identity proof which is required to carry for the examination centre along with the admit card.
CSIR UGC Net 2014 Admit Card Details:
- Name of Organization: Council of Scientific & Industrial Research ( CSIR )
- Name of the Post: JRF / Lecturer-ship
- Exam Date: 21st June 2015
How to Download the CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2015:
- Open CSIR UGC Official website.
- The provided link will be redirected to official download link. You will get the login window; you must give the details in the required fields.
- Provide the Registration Number and Date of Birth then Click submit.
- Your CSIR UGC NET 2015 Admit Card will be open on the screen.
- Verify all details in the opened admit card.
- After verification, print the document
Link 2: Download the CSIR UGC Admit Card 2015
- How to Prepare CSIR NET Life Sciences Examination
- Video and Lectures on CSIR Units
- Download CSIR NET Life Sciences Previous papers from 2003 to December 2014
- If are interested to write study materials follow this guidance and submit
CSIR NET Life Sciences Unit wise Free Study Materials:
- UNIT 1. Molecules and their Interaction Relevant to Biology
- UNIT 2. Cellular Organization
- UNIT 3. Fundamental Processes
- UNIT 4. Cell Communication and Cell Signaling
- UNIT 5. Developmental Biology
- UNIT 6. System Physiology – Plant
- UNIT 7. System Physiology – Animal
- UNIT 8. Inheritance Biology
- UNIT 9. Diversity of Life Forms
- UNIT 10. Ecological Principles
- UNIT 11. Evolution and Behavior
- UNIT 12. Applied Biology
- UNIT 13. Methods in Biology