MCQ on Theories of Organic Evolution
The theory of organic evolution explains convincingly the origin of life. it also explains how the wide variety of plants and animals came into existence in this world. According to this theory, the world has been evolved and not been created. Life originated spontaneously in the remote past from non-living inorganic substances. these substances reacted to form organic compounds. the organic compounds in colloidal systems capable of stepwise improvement in order to give rise to simple life. Check for the more information
- Theories of Organic Evolution (Complete Notes)
- Branches of Life Sciences – Brush Back Your Basics
- What are Gene Families and How they Evolved?
Check this Part I (Part A) section Practice Papers:
- CSIR UGC NET Compulsory – Model Paper 1
- CSIR UGC NET Compulsory – Model Paper 2
- CSIR UGC NET Compulsory – Model Paper 3
Check this Part I (Part B) section Practice Papers:
Mark the letter of your choice then click on the next button. Your score will be posted as soon as you are done with the quiz. We will be posting more of this soon. Click on START button to start the exam.