MCQ on Theories of Organic Evolution
The theory of organic evolution explains convincingly the origin of life. it also explains how the wide variety of plants and animals came into existence in this world. According to this theory, the world has been evolved and not been created. Life originated spontaneously in the remote past from non-living inorganic substances. these substances reacted to form organic compounds. the organic compounds into colloidal systems capable of stepwise improvement in order to give rise to simple life. Check for the more information
- Theories of Organic Evolution (Complete Notes)
- Branches of Life Sciences – Brush Back Your Basics
- What are Gene Families and How they Evolved?
Check this Part I (Part A) section Practice Papers:
- CSIR UGC NET Compulsory – Model Paper 1
- CSIR UGC NET Compulsory – Model Paper 2
- CSIR UGC NET Compulsory – Model Paper 3
Check this Part I (Part B) section Practice Papers:
In this article we prepared MCQ Quiz on Theories of Organic Evolution topic from Unit I in Paper – I (Part B) and Paper II.
Mark the letter of your choice then click on the next button. Your score will be posted as soon as the you are done with the quiz. We will be posting more of this soon. Click on START button to start the exam.
Theories of Organic Evolution
- UNIT 1. Molecules and their Interaction Relevant to Biology
- UNIT 2. Cellular Organization
- UNIT 3. Fundamental Processes
- UNIT 4. Cell Communication and Cell Signaling
- UNIT 5. Developmental Biology
- UNIT 6. System Physiology – Plant
- UNIT 7. System Physiology – Animal
- UNIT 8. Inheritance Biology
- UNIT 9. Diversity of Life Forms
- UNIT 10. Ecological Principles
- UNIT 11. Evolution and Behavior
- UNIT 12. Applied Biology
- UNIT 13. Methods in Biology
If you are interested to submit study materials from the above units, Check the WRITE FOR US Guideline now.