Molecules and their interaction relevant to Biology
CSIR means Council of Scientific Industry and Research. NET means National Entrance Test. UGC means University grant commission.
This unit part has the study material on Basic chemistry, Biomolecules, Metabolic studies, Enzymology and Protein conformation.
This is the complete topic wise study material on Unit 1: MOLECULES AND THEIR INTERACTION RELEVANT TO BIOLOGY.
- What are the Secondary Structure of Proteins?
- What is Thermodynamics ? Explain the Thermodynamic Laws?
- VITAMINS: What are Vitamins and its sources (Basic Guide)
- What are the Physiological Buffer Systems of Human Body?
- What is Buffer Solution? Types and Calculations
- Meiosis: The Process of Germ Cell division
- What are Vacuoles? Why these are called Storage Bubbles?
- What is mitosis? Steps of Mitosis and Importance
- Lysosomes: Structure and Functions
- What are the key structures and functions of the Mitochondria?