Ugc Csir Net / SET (JRF & LS) Junior Research Fellowship & Lectureship: Life Sciences is published by Arihant and authored by Ashish Nagesh, Quaisher J. Hossain and Prashant Kumar. It is a comprehensive book for the Life Sciences subject. The book comprises of sample questions and solved papers for the students. This book is essential for candidates applying for ugc csir net exams.
UGC CSIR NET / SET (JRF & LS)
Life Sciences Book by Arihant Review
About Ashish Nagesh, Quaisher J. Hossain and Prashant Kumar:
Ashish Nagesh, Quaisher J. Hossain, and Prashant Kumar are are authors by profession. They came together to co-author this book for students who intend to apply for the UGC exams.
Arihant is a publishing house. They have authored books like CS Foundation Fundamentals of Accounting & Auditing: A Dossier of 10 Practice Sets, Get an Insight of JEE Main Chemistry with Chapter-wise Solutions: JEE Main and AIEEE 2013-2002 with 10 Practice Sets, Unit Wise-Chapter Wise ICWA Foundation Organization & Management Fundamentals, Unit Wise-Chapter Wise ICWA Foundation Organization & Management Fundamentals and CS Foundation Business Environment & Entrepreneurship : A Dossier of 10 Practice Sets.
UGC CSIR Net Life Sciences Table of Contents
- Basic Physical and Chemical Concepts in Biology
- Bioenergetics and Catalysis
- Organization and Metabolism of Biomolecules
- DNA Replication, Repair, and Recombination
- RNA Synthesis and Processing
- Protein Synthesis and Processing
- Control of Gene Expression
- Host-Parasite Interactions
- Cell Signaling and Cellular Communication
- Immune System
- Concepts and Early Development in Plants and Animals
- Morphogenesis and Organogenesis in Plants and Animals
- Physiological Metabolism in Plants
- Growth Hormone and Photobiology
- Solute Transport and Stress Physiology
- Digestion and Respiratory System
- Blood Vascular System
- Excretory System and Thermoregulation
- Neuroendocrine System and Reproduction
- Mendelism and its Extensions
- Gene Mapping, Extrachromosomal Inheritance, and Microbial Genetics
- Human and Quantitative Genetics
- Genetic Variation
- Classification of Livings
- Indian Sub-Continent and its Organisms
- The Environment and Population
- Community Dynamics
- Ecosystem Physiology
- Pollution and Biodiversity Conservation
- Origin of Life and Evolutionary Thoughts
- Evolution: Methods of Studying and Mechanisms
- Behavior and Evolution
- Applied Biology
- Molecular Biology and Recombinant DNA Methods
- Histochemical and Immunotechniques
- Biophysical Methods
- Statistical Methods
- Radiolabelling Techniques
- Microscopic Techniques
- Electrophysiological Methods
- Methods in Field Biology
- Computational Methods
- Sample Questions Provided on CSIR website
- Solved Paper 2011 (June)
- Solved Paper 2011 (December)
- Solved Paper 2012 (June)
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
UGC CSIR NET / SET (JRF & LS) Life Sciences Book by Arihant
UGC CSIR NET / SET (JRF & LS) Life Sciences Book by Arihant Review. This is one of the good books to prepare CSIR NET Life Science examination preparation.